When you use www.greenoceancruise.com, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
1. Passengers are requested to re confirm their booking 30 hours in advance.
2. Reporting time should be 1 hour prior to departure & check in closes 20 min prior to departure.
3. Passengers must carry valid ID proof.
4. Cancellation charges 48 hours before the sailing will be charged Rs 100, above 24>48 hours before sailing 50% and within 24 hours of sailing - No refund.
5. Transferring or re routing of ticket is strictly prohibited.
6. Ticket stands invalid after departure of the vessel
7. Carrying of alcohol and narcotics, smoking and chewing of tobacco and spitting inside the vessel are strictly prohibited.
8. Green ocean is not responsible for any theft, loss and damage of personal belongings of passengers on board.
9. Incase of any cancellation of sailing due to bad weather or any technical reasons Green ocean management will have no liability for any loss that passengers may suffer.
10. Green ocean reserves the right to cancel or change the sailing schedule for any official reason.
11. Incase of any changes in sailing schedule, passengers can claim the exact amount or can reschedule their journey as per availability.
12. Any loss or damage to Green ocean property by any passenger, the management retains the right to recover the losses so incurred from the passenger.
13. Personal baggage allowed up to 25 kg and not exceeding 4 cuft.
14. Items such as knives, nail cutters, explosive, fire arms and ammunition etc are strictly prohibited onboard.
15. Any complaints or suggestions regarding Green Ocean I vessel may be lodged either to the Master of the vessel or officials of Green Ocean Seaways Pvt Ltd, Junglighat, Port Blair.